When you come right down to it, business is really all about relationships. People like doing business with people they like, who have a genuine interest in solving a customer’s problem and treat that customer with respect and courtesy. Numerous studies have shown that those companies who genuinely put the customer first and center their firm around the customer’s needs achieve higher sales growth and profits. How about your firm? Are phone calls from customers interruptions or another opportunity to serve your customers?
At Midwest CRM, we are provider of business technology solutions that implement these Customer Relationship Management solutions that, in the end, boost the sales revenue and growth of our client companies. We are experienced implementers of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software technology. Clients also use our consulting team to learn how to reorient a company towards a Customer-centered philosophy and utilize those technology tools to gain an crucial competitive advantage.
CRM software, when properly selected, designed and implemented, returns not just it’s Investment, but also increased Profits to clients. It does this in at least 5 ways:
- It increases salesperson’s efficiency with Sales Force Automation tools that organizes the time and tasks of salespeople and reduces time of administrative tasks, allowing them more time to do selling.
- It increases the satisfaction of client’s own customers through an organized Customer Support system (often neglected as a critical marketing opportunity), as well as more productive contacts with each member of the organization - not just the salesperson.
- It increase the closing ratio of the overall Sales Department, by sharing important customer information throughout the entire department, as well as being able to duplicate a successful, repeatable sales template to new prospects.
- It provides critical pipeline and forecasting information to Sales Managers, through daily reporting of Sales Opportunities and their status at each stage of the closing process.
- It increases the base of qualified prospects through targeted traditional and automated marketing campaigns, with Analytics provided on the results of each campaign.
If you’re new to the world of CRM, let us give you a short introduction to what it’s all about. CRM is first and foremost a business philosophy stemming right out of your company’s Mission Statement - an realization that your company cannot possibly even exist without customers, and then orienting your staff to providing means to meet those customer’s needs.
CRM is also a software solution used throughout the company to provide a full picture of your customers throught the organization. In the Customer-centered company, everyone in the company is concerned with keeping the customers happy, not just the salesperson. CRM software gives a 360 degree view of the customer to everyone in the office - Reception, Accounting, Management, Customer Service - not just a salesperson.
CRM software typically contain a powerful suite of tools used by our clients to close more sales, acquire more prospects and keeping existing customers delighted with great Customer Service. These tools include:
- Sales Force Automation tools help sales teams meet and exceed revenue targets by providing comprehensive look at customer profiles, automating administrative tasks, daily Sales Pipeline reports and implement proven, repeatable sales processes. With SFA tools a hot sales lead never falls through the cracks.
- Calendaring and T0-Do lists integrate with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange to provide your sales team a structured, repeatable system to followup with customer calls and meetings and can be visible to anyone in the organization
- Remote Access tools to work with your customer’s data live anywhere on the Internet, as well as Blackberry, PDAs, Windows Palm, or other handheld devices. Even offline remote copies can be synchronized when back in the office to always be up-to-date.
- Marketing campaigns can be managed and executed with a built-in email campaign engine to drive new leads and prospects.
- Customer Service tools to give support personnel all the tools and customer data they need to issue, escalate and resolve support issues with one centralized customer view.
- Sales Coaching. How effective would your team be if your salesperson could bring Zig Ziglar, Stephen Covey and Tom Hopkins along on a sales call? Our CRM solutions contain integrated sales-specific content if video, audio and text by these and many other top leaders and can be called up throughout the sales process.
We are certified Solution Provider for Maximizer and Maximizer Enterprise CRM, a market leader in Small-to-Mid Market (SMB) CRM. We have undergone weeks of training, testing and finally certification by Maximizer to be certified to furnish and install a Maximizer installation. We have found that the combining of a CRM-centric business philosophy, supported with powerful tools like Maximizer, to provide a significant Return on Investment for our client companies.
Midwest CRM is also a proud partner with Microsoft and their exciting new CRM release, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. This new release of the Dynamics CRM family lets your sales staff manage their CRM database completely from Microsoft Outlook. Learn more about this product at the Dynamics CRM web site.
Simply deciding to install CRM, however, does not automatically guarantee a successful CRM implementation. It takes the right product, an experienced provider and client commitment to make a CRM project a success. Learn the secret tips that turn our customer’s CRM projects into a successes.
We have years of experience designing successful CRM implementations for a wide range of industries - commodities, executive search firms, manufacturers and distributors. Where there is a company in need of more customers - and isn’t that everybody? - we have the strategies to leverage CRM technology to build up customer acquisition and satisfaction.
Give us a call at 312-226-0105 or send us an e-mail to to talk about your sales goals this year and whether CRM can help.